Social Security Disability Claims
If you have a disability and are unable to work, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. Getting your SSD benefits can be extremely difficult, with less than 33.2% of applicants getting accepted every year. Oftentimes benefits are denied entirely due to simple errors on the form or because the disabled person does not fully understand the social security disability benefits process. Fortunately, Joyce & Bary Law is here to help. For years we have specialized in fighting for our client’s rights to their social security disability benefits. We sit with you and guide you along the process every step of the way.
You May Be Eligible For Benefits If:
- You have worked at least five years in the past decade
- You have a disability that is expected to last at least one year
- You are unable to engage in substantial work activity
When considering your eligibility for social security disability benefits, it is important to note the distinction between being unable to work at your former job and being unable to work at all. Many people find their claims denied due to the fact that, while their disability prevents them from doing previous work, it does not prevent them from doing any work at all.
What To Do
If you are in need of Social Security Disability Benefits, don’t hesitate to call Joyce & Bary Law. We have over 40 years of experience helping people like you get the benefits they deserve. We offer free consultations and work directly with you to help you understand the entire process.
How We Help
Joyce and Bary are here to ensure that you get the benefits you deserve. We work with you through every step of the claims process to make sure that every box has been checked correctly and every proper procedure followed. If your benefits are denied, you have the right to an appeals hearing. During this hearing, Joyce & Bary will be there to protect you, defend you, and make your case for social security disability benefits.
During this process, both before, during, and after the hearing, our dedicated attorneys will:
- Obtain all necessary medical reports consistent with Social Security regulations
- Request subpoenas to ensure the presence of important witnesses or documents
- Advise you on how to best prepare for your testimony during the hearing
- Examine and study all evidence in preparation of the hearing
- Provide written and oratory summaries and statements in support of your social security disability benefits
If you win your case, Joyce & Bary’s job isn’t done yet. We will fight to see the Social Security Administration is paying you every cent that you deserve. In the event your claim is denied, we may have cause to request a review of the decision by the Appeals Council.